Change your status easily online. It’s easy. Start an account today using your dues card info.
- Log on to the Member Portal
- Use your dues card Reg#, name and DOB to create account
- Go to OOW page (upper right menu)
- Click the “Out of work” button
- Click the “Update” button
Not seeing your updated status? Refresh the page to see your updated status and screen.
Still not working? Make sure you click “Update”.
We prefer you use this time saving online tool, but you can call your dispatcher if you continue to have issues.
IMPORTANT: If you are drawing unemployment, you are required to be on the OOW list in order to be exempt from work search requirements!
REMINDER: If your OOW date is after November 5th, you do not need to call in monthly to re-register until April 1st, 2018!
QUESTIONS: Contact your District Dispatcher:
- District A: Guy Yuker – (262) 446-6313
- District B: Autumn Harrison – (608) 243-0139
- District C: Rebecca Carriveau – (715) 838-139
- District D: Becky Amundson – (920) 739-6378