Apprenticeship Training Skilled Operating Engineers
IUOE 139 Trustees
Daniel Sperberg – Training Director – Operating Engineers Local 139
- Terrance McGowan – Chairman – Operating Engineers Local 139
- Steve Buffalo – Operating Engineers Local 139
- Mark Gauf – Operating Engineers Local 139
- Greg West – Operating Engineers Local 139
- Shaun McHugh – Operating Engineers Local 139
- Tom Wolf – Secretary – Edgerton Contractors
- Barry Scholz – AGC of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Craig Dretzka – UPI Construction, LLC
- Tim Peterson – James Peterson Sons, Inc.
- John Topp – Allied Construction Employers Association
Our Training FacilityThe Joseph J. Goetz training site in Coloma consists of nearly 400 acres of rolling Kettle Moraine hills and services every member of Local 139, no matter their skill level. Skill improvement courses held in the off-season are typically three weeks long, and are either hands-on or in the seat, depending on the weather and which class you attend.
A Highly Trained and Helpful Staff
Contractor & Equipment Dealer Participation
An Ideal Site Location in West-Central Wisconsin
The Strong Support of our Membership
Become an Apprentice