Central Pension Trustees Vote to Raise Accrual Rate .5% Bringing it to 1.75% Effective April 1, 2020
At Central Pension Fund’s 181st Regular Meeting, the Board of Trustees amended the Plan of Benefits to increase the Benefit Accrual Rate for Credited Future Service. The Benefit Accrual Rate is the rate applied to employer contributions made on behalf of participants to calculate the amount of their monthly retirement benefit.
- Eighth Annual Local 139 Golf Outing
- Local 139’s Third Annual Poker Run
- Press Release: NLRB Orders Sunbelt to Restore Franksville Facility
- Jason Adams: “Let Me Be a Lesson for Others”
- WI DOT Bid Lettings – May 12, 2020