Central Pension Trustees Vote to Raise Accrual Rate .5% Bringing it to 1.75% Effective April 1, 2020
At Central Pension Fund’s 181st Regular Meeting, the Board of Trustees amended the Plan of Benefits to increase the Benefit Accrual Rate for Credited Future Service. The Benefit Accrual Rate is the rate applied to employer contributions made on behalf of participants to calculate the amount of their monthly retirement benefit.
- Local 139 License Plate Available to Members
- Press Release: Gov. Evers Outlines Infrastructure Initiatives and Needed Taxpayer Protections
- WI DOT Bid Lettings – February 9, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- WI DOT Bid Lettings – January 12, 2021