Central Pension Trustees Vote to Raise Accrual Rate .5% Bringing it to 1.75% Effective April 1, 2020
At Central Pension Fund’s 181st Regular Meeting, the Board of Trustees amended the Plan of Benefits to increase the Benefit Accrual Rate for Credited Future Service. The Benefit Accrual Rate is the rate applied to employer contributions made on behalf of participants to calculate the amount of their monthly retirement benefit.
- Build American Infrastructure
- WI DOT Bid Lettings – July 13, 2021
- Training Center Adds Vermeer PD10 Class
- Ninth Annual Golf Outing Photos
- 40th Annual Picnic (Members Only)